Friday, May 8, 2009

CVS and Target shopping trips

I did the Coke deal at CVS yesterday. However it didn't work as planned. I purchased 5 12-packs. But it would only except 3 coupons. Not sure why but the cashier was not going to do anything about it and just said it will only take 3. I wasn't going to push it. So I ended up paying $18.00 and got back $10 ECBs.... so it was still a good deal of $1.60 per pack. And I still have 2 more coupons to use later.

I had an awful time at Target yesterday... that is why I just didn't feel like pushing the CVS deal. The cashier lowered all my coupons down to the total of the items so that I did not have any overage. Okay, I understand the meaning behind that, however she didn't mark any of them and I am sure that when Taget sends them to the manufacturers they will be getting full credit. And the thing that pushed me over the edge was that they wouldn't except the $2 off 2 coupon for the Purell trial size even though there is no size limit on the coupon.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you would do.... Should I call both CVS and Target? Or should I just forget about it and move on.... I am still kinda new at this and would appreciate any feedback.

THANKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment